julieandian.com

Our casa is your casa

Monday, January 19, 2004

Ok -- I promise I'm going to keep this blog more up to date. I've updated the site (www.julieandian.com), so I figure that I may as well keep the content fresh to keep people coming back.

Julie's starting to get really antsy about the birth. I know I'd be worried if I was going to dump a bowling ball out of my nether regions too. The baby's room is primed, and I'm going to start the mural this week.

Why are there so many no-talent idiots on American Idol? Do they not have tape decks with a record button? Get a clue, morons! You can't sing. But the early episodes are the only ones worth watching because of the complete hacks that show up to make complete fools of themselves, so I guess network executives do have some method to their madness.

See you tomorrow (I promise)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home