julieandian.com

Our casa is your casa

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Yeah, that's right -- two weeks of regular posting --what's up with that, eh?

Happy Mother's DAY!!!

Currently reading: Johnathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke (...still...damn this book is long)
Last movie watched: Didn't watch any this week strangely, I watched a bunch of TV, but no movies.
Current peeve: Bureaucratic idiocy that plagues this world.
Most stressful moment: Wednesday at work, where I almost lost it and nearly bashed my monitor with my keyboard.
Best moment: Tie -- Friday morning when I became an uncle again (hello Ciaran!); and this morning when Julie opened her Mother's Day presents.
Favourite technology: Slimserver -- allows you to browse and listen to your personal music collection from anywhere via the web. No more crappy internet radio for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home