julieandian.com

Our casa is your casa

Friday, February 05, 2010

Updates are a-comin'

As the thousands of you who read this blog have no doubt noticed, I've updated the look and feel of julieandian.com. What does that mean, you ask?

Well, I did make a New Year's resolution to do more writing more often, and I think a general precursor to doing any writing is doing writing warmups, which is a perfect fit for blog entries.

Thus the goal is to write a blog entry, then write 500-1000 words on my other works.

2 Comments:

Anonymous David S. said...

Sounds good, but the RSS feed doesn't work for me... always something to get in the way of real writing, it seems.

February 8, 2010 at 6:17 p.m.  
Blogger Ian Hakes said...

I confirm and will look into the problem.

February 9, 2010 at 7:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home